Shadow Wolf Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding the blatant theft of the guild in WoW on Staghelm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snapdragon
Admin
Admin
Snapdragon

Regarding the blatant theft of the guild in WoW on Staghelm Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the blatant theft of the guild in WoW on Staghelm   Regarding the blatant theft of the guild in WoW on Staghelm I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:23 pm

I can't do this as i am not playing. If your playing you need to contact a GM and see what, if anything can be done, to get the guild ranks and bank back. This is no different than a piece of shit hacker hacking into an account and robbing the guild of it's hard earned gear, gold, and time. To not even post anything on these forums about any of this was poor judgement. I can understand wanting to transfer a character, but to decide to transfer the guild without letting anyone know was just stupid and underhanded. It was understood that the guild would not leave Staghelm, ever. Thanks for being a fucking asshole to those that worked hard to get the guild the rank it was and for not considering some people may have wanted to go back to playing after the xpac.

If the GM's cant make it right, then you need to by transferring the guild back to Staghelm, Eric.
Back to top Go down
https://swpride.rpg-board.net
Jenner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: What Snap Said   Regarding the blatant theft of the guild in WoW on Staghelm I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:57 pm

I fully agree with what Snap said and he said it more elegent then I would have. A Move like this not only demands an open debate, it should be taken up with the Guild Founders!
Back to top Go down
zuggy
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the blatant theft of the guild in WoW on Staghelm   Regarding the blatant theft of the guild in WoW on Staghelm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:02 pm

I've been gone awhile and since then i've played swtor and diablo 3 i have no intention of ever going back to wow due to things like this. People get to emotional over 1's and 0's.

Now for the situation that has come about. I left wow and passed the leadership off to the next person in line. Once that was done it's his to do with as he pleases. Nothing was stolen. He legally transferred the guild after having advertised it for months in-game. If you didn't want it transferred you should of been playing. As far as I know Doric and Gheed and others actually transferred characters with the guild to the more populated server because staghelm was dying. So feel free to hate us all you want for wronging you in so many ways............and neve as much as i respected you to call me non trustworthy is pretty damn low. I'm very disappointed to know that people I grew to call friends think that little of me and others.

Andy. (aka Biack/Zuggy)
Back to top Go down
Snapdragon
Admin
Admin
Snapdragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the blatant theft of the guild in WoW on Staghelm   Regarding the blatant theft of the guild in WoW on Staghelm I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Andy,

Eric was in the meeting where we said the guild wasn't to leave Staghelm and you guys were co-guild leaders like doric and I were and both agreed to that one stipulation. He never once asked on the forums if anyone was going back for the expansion, did not try to work with xyon who tried repeatedly to get him to keep the guild there, and transferred 1 day before mists hit stores. I never blamed you for any of this, you weren't the one that paid to move it and I know you wouldn't have been underhanded like that and to be honest I am surprised he was that underhanded. I mean really. Take an entire guild, move it to another server to keep alts in.....can't really think of any way that makes sense. Transferring for better chance at purple 1'sand 0's makes a lot of sense when the guild doesnt give a rats ass if you got to suck off deathwing or not for a better chance of his Onyx Dildo of brainwashing might.

Iv'e talked to Doric and Gheed about all this, Gheed is the only one besides Eric that transferred, so pretty much 98% of the guild did not want to go and stayed. were up to lvl 25 again, made that in the first 3 weeks of the guild being stolen, only real loss was the hard to get items in the GB, most the funds were put in by king and i image he'll be pissed when he gets back, and the loss of the achievements. We moved on, we always do. I just honestly think Eric did a shitty thing and the only way he'd be able to make it right would have been to transfer it back, but that time is past so whatever.

I am curious who booted all neve's characters out of the guild when we left though, but thats not my fight thats between whoever did that and her.

As far as I should have been playing if i didn't want it transferred.... Mails, and PM's were sent to eric days before he transferred and were ignored. He never posted on the forums, and never logged in vent to see if anyone was there. He never was mature enough to talk it over with anyone at all that might have been thinking of going back. So how would it have been helpful at all if anyone else had been playing and sent messages since attempts were made and ignored by him?

like I said i have nothing against you or gheed and Doric and i are cool, even playing a little swtor again. Still actually trying to figure out why I was ignored by eric in that game as well. Regardless, guess he just has a prob with me, thats fine.

I am glad you posted though so maybe now you can see why people got pissed. There was an emotional attachment going all the way back to vanilla, on that server. it was always "home" no matter if you left for a year, a month, 4 years, swp would always be there. And it was taken without any regard for players that had been there off and on for 7 years, many of thise playing together longer than that. Some people didn't want to transfer, or reroll, they wanted to stay where they were which is why we stated back in vanilla that the guild would always remain on staghelm (which it has, honestly, Eric got the name and guild bank but swp membership is still on staghelm).

If you want to talk about it, hop on vent, send me a PM or facebook request. more than happy to talk dude and clear the air.

Back to top Go down
https://swpride.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the blatant theft of the guild in WoW on Staghelm   Regarding the blatant theft of the guild in WoW on Staghelm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the blatant theft of the guild in WoW on Staghelm
Page 1 of 1