Shadow Wolf Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarWars Old republic

Go down 
+2
Snapdragon
Shearing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shearing

StarWars Old republic Empty
PostSubject: StarWars Old republic   StarWars Old republic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Hey dudes nobody really knows me but just wondering where others are standing about the SWTOR. Anyone else pre-ordering, server and all that good stuff. I know it seems way off I just like being prepared.
Back to top Go down
Snapdragon
Admin
Admin
Snapdragon

PostSubject: Re: StarWars Old republic   StarWars Old republic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Sup Shearing Smile As far as i know, a few have pre-ordered. As far as server, lookin like a pvp server east coast, i think. Don't have all those details yet as far as which server. Needless to say the guild will be active for those that pre-ordered and are in the early release thing. More than likely Doric will be starting out as leader as he pre-ordered, hehe. Oh this is Taallonn on the ToR forums, just so you know Smile
Back to top Go down
https://swpride.rpg-board.net
Jenner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Pre Ordered   StarWars Old republic I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm

I have pre ordered my special edition as well. we might have guilds on multible servers since I know of some that would not want to go with a PVP server.
Back to top Go down
Snapdragon
Admin
Admin
Snapdragon

PostSubject: Re: StarWars Old republic   StarWars Old republic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Jenner wrote:
I have pre ordered my special edition as well. we might have guilds on multible servers since I know of some that would not want to go with a PVP server.

Yeah, thats possible, i also know some people dont want to play Sith....Pretty much all the guilds from kauri are going to the pvp server, east coast. Which is why I signed us up for a pvp server way back when, hehe. Just hoping there's 4 with pre orders so we can get placed on the same server as those from kauri.
Back to top Go down
https://swpride.rpg-board.net
Qualchek

PostSubject: Re: StarWars Old republic   StarWars Old republic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:05 am

i just pre ordered the other day so I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Jenner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StarWars Old republic   StarWars Old republic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Yeah, thats possible, i also know some people dont want to play Sith....Pretty much all the guilds from kauri are going to the pvp server, east coast. Which is why I signed us up for a pvp server way back when, hehe. Just hoping there's 4 with pre orders so we can get placed on the same server as those from kauri.[/quote]

I have no doubts about playing a sith, they were the good guys in the future of the republic, I can not see SWP being anything other then a sith guild.
Back to top Go down
Doric
Raid Leader
Doric

PostSubject: Re: StarWars Old republic   StarWars Old republic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:55 pm

I pre-ordered SWTOR back in August. Ready to get going lol. Glad they finally posted a release date.
Back to top Go down
Xyon
Alpha Wolf
Xyon

PostSubject: Re: StarWars Old republic   StarWars Old republic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:33 pm

I pre ordered it but I'm just not sure my computer will be able to run it. I need to upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Jenner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: StarWars Old republic   StarWars Old republic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:00 am

Xyon wrote:
I pre ordered it but I'm just not sure my computer will be able to run it. I need to upgrade.

You have a little time Xyon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarWars Old republic   StarWars Old republic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StarWars Old republic
Page 1 of 1