Shadow Wolf Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public Service Announcement from Qual

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Qualchek

Public Service Announcement from Qual Empty
PostSubject: Public Service Announcement from Qual   Public Service Announcement from Qual I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Hey folks, as some of you might know, I've been spending the last few months with what I thought were sinus or allergy problems. Well a couple of nights ago, it got to the point where I could barely swallow water or anything for that matter because my throat was so sore and it felt like it was closing up. I was finally convinced by my mother to see a doctor...what happened blew me away. The sinus/allergy problem had turned into bronchitis. The doctor also said was that it was very good that I came when I did as it was very close to turning into pneumonia. I'm getting better but right now, I've no voice and am constantly coughing up phlegm that has been gathering for months.

My public service announcement is simply a reminder. If you have sinuses or allergies that are not getting better and you have taken every over the counter med known to man, see a doctor as soon as possible. Don't wait until the symptoms become severe like I did.

Thank you for listening.
Back to top Go down
Qudoba

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement from Qual   Public Service Announcement from Qual I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Hope you feel better soon! Yeah, I'm so glad I got my blood pressure under control before anything bad happened. And that started with more headaches than usual and just feeling uneasy too often. One doctor's visit changed everything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snapdragon
Admin
Admin
Snapdragon

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement from Qual   Public Service Announcement from Qual I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Hope you get to feeling better dude
Back to top Go down
https://swpride.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement from Qual   Public Service Announcement from Qual I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Service Announcement from Qual
Page 1 of 1