Shadow Wolf Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neve
Admin
Admin

Some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Some ideas   Some ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:17 am

Okay. I did the icons for the boards and topics.... as well as the game icons for the news topics like I was talking about.

I had an idea also that I wanted to see if we could do. In one of the panels on the portal page, I want to do a "Gaming History of SWP" with links to past games we have played (if there are still links to all). Not sure how to do it... and since it's after 2 am (UGH!) I'm going to bed for now *LOL*
Back to top Go down
Snapdragon
Admin
Admin
Snapdragon

Some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas   Some ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:43 am

I tried making one...looked pretty bad...will have to see if theres a script that I can grab somewhere to make it do what i want it to do
Back to top Go down
https://swpride.rpg-board.net
Neve
Admin
Admin

Some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas   Some ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:21 am

While I'm at work tonight I'm gonna work on a history of the guild... and I'm gonna let the three muskateers (Teak, Xyon, and Jenner) team up and write up some of their favorite stories as well.

Need two new areas in the main section added and I haven't found how yet.

Games and Contests - non-FB
and
Memories of SWP
Back to top Go down
Snapdragon
Admin
Admin
Snapdragon

Some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas   Some ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Neve wrote:
While I'm at work tonight I'm gonna work on a history of the guild... and I'm gonna let the three muskateers (Teak, Xyon, and Jenner) team up and write up some of their favorite stories as well.

Need two new areas in the main section added and I haven't found how yet.

Games and Contests - non-FB
and
Memories of SWP

I'll add them
Back to top Go down
https://swpride.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas   Some ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some ideas
Page 1 of 1